I love you.
Like, really love you.
I’m so happy this day is here. Weeeeeeekend time! Here’s what is fantastic on this Friday:
- I taught my first Zumba class this week. IT WENT SO WELL. I pinky swear/cross my heart promise I will write a post about it for Monday. I was so happy with how the class went. Everyone was smiley and sweaty by the end of the hour. Plus, I have coworkers in it. One of them was so sore the next day, stairs were the enemy. I get sick joy out of that (insert evil cackle here)
- I get to sleep in tomorrow. And Sunday. I might nap all Sunday afternoon, too. It’s a pretty easy weekend for me. Zero complaints. I feel like my eyes have been half open since Tuesday.
- I leave for Phoenix in a week! Bye bye, chilly Canada. Hello, warm Arizona.
- A friend of mine and I are trying a new drive-in restaurant tonight. Burgers, shakes, fries, deep fried pickles. I like the sound of it. Alllllll of it. A nice way to kick off the weekend, I must say!
- Another great way to start off the weekend? By going to a play with my boyfriend! I like supporting the local arts, so we’re heading to a smaller scale production. I hope it’s good! I’m a theatre junkie.
What’s making your Friday fantastic? I want to hear it!