Hey guys! I’m experiencing a ham hangover today. I ate my face off at Easter dinner yesterday at my parents house. It was such a delicious day. I love holiday dinners. You can always tell I enjoyed my meal if I fall asleep after eating it (so unhealthy!). I definitely did that … on the living room floor … and as a result, I totally missed the playoff round of The Masters. Whoopsie!
I’m lucky enough to have today off too, so I’m going to spend it relaxing. I need to find a place to take my iPhone though, since it is having serious issues. I rely on that thing pretty heavily (yes, I know that sounds pathetic), so I hope there’s a smart fella somewhere who can work magic!
How was your Easter? What was the most delicious thing you ate?
A little while ago one of my favorite bloggers, Alyssa, generously gave me the Liebster Award on her blog.
This award is given by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain more recognition.
The Liebster Award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.
It’s such a warm and fuzzy award, right?! It can be tough to tell if some blogs have 200 followers or not (Alyssa mentioned this in her post too), so I’m sorry if you have more followers than that. I definitely don’t mean to offend you – I just want everyone else to enjoy these blogs too!
Anyway, I’ve decided to pass the Liebster Award along to:
I check in with these lovely ladies almost every single day, and always enjoy reading their posts. I suggest you give them a try too
Now I’m supposed to list five random facts. (*deep breath*) Alright, let’s do this.
1. While I’m in my car with the stereo cranked or when I’m in the shower, I like to pretend I’m some super big pop star. Man, do I sound good when other things are drowning me out
2. I’m becoming a Zumba instructor next month! I took a big leap and signed up to take the course. I’m very, very excited and very, very nervous. Aaaaahhhhhh!!! It’s something I’ve thought about doing for a long time, so I just decided to go for it when the opportunity came up! I really hope that finding a place to teach won’t be too hard once I get my certificate. Start crossing your fingers now, guys.
3. When I eat sandwiches, I work my way around the outside of it and then eat the middle of the sandwich last. This way, I can get the crust out of the way and tackle the best part (with the most toppings) at the end. That’s a severe case of saving the best for last!
4. I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. That’s becoming a pretty popular opinion though, right?
5. My favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally. I know almost every single word, and it was released before I was born.
Those are my five random facts, with some very hard-hitting information