- The awesome support I received after publishing Tuesday’s post. I knew I would feel better after writing my thoughts out. That’s how I work. But I feel 700% better because of all of the wonderful things people said to me. I had smiles on the inside and outside.
- The earrings I’m wearing. My boyfriend got them for me for Christmas. Sorry … I’m going to take a brief second to tell you a vomit inducing story. And he’d be embarrassed, but we’ll just pretend this didn’t happen if anyone asks. I lost my favorite earrings a few months ago, and was pretty sad about it. He had a picture of me wearing them, took it with him to the jewelery store, and found a pair as close to the originals as he could. Except these ones are twice as beautiful. How wonderful is that?! There. Vomit story done. Sorry everyone.
(Also, I don’t have freaky spots on my cheek. Ignore those. I also do not have a tomato for a face. Thanks, iPhone.)
- Rise bars put a big time smile on my face. I had one for fuel before my spin class last night. De freaking licious. And when the ingredients are all pronounceable, I’m happy.
- Speaking of spin class, happiness today is dead legs. It’s been awhile since I’ve hopped on the stationary bike, and my body obviously knows that. It was yet again more cardio in my life, but it felt good to change my routine. I have that class every Wednesday from now until April wheeewwwwww.
- Isn’t this infinity scarf beautiful? My best friend made it for me. I refuse to take it off.
- Girls is back. So yeah, that’s awesome.
Happy Thursday! What’s making you happy today?