Four things I’m excited about this week:
- Being so busy that I know it will flyyyyyy by.
- Baking banana bread. I have bananas in the freezer just begging to be used. I’m thinking a chocolate chip/peanut butter combination?
- Having a hot date on Friday
- Getting some workouts in! I haven’t been as consistent with that lately. I’m excited to get a little sweaty during the next few days!
Three confessions about my weekend:
- I let an entire sink of dishes sit … in dish water … for 24 hours. I filled the sink, and then remembered that I actually hate doing dishes. So I left the house and didn’t come back for a long time.
- I ripped off most of a fingernail because I was so anxious watching my favorite football team play (was worth it … they won!).
- I sorted laundry. Kind of. I mostly just started sorting laundry. I ended up with a huge pile sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor that I don’t feel like moving. Or washing. For possibly the rest of my life. I’m just waiting for the moment I get up in the middle of the night to pee, trip over it and break my nose.
Two things I’m reading:
- The new Cosmo magazine. Yes, I still buy it every month. And yes, I still laugh at myself every month for buying it. Will I continue to part with that $5 every month? Probably. There’s no changing me.
- Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. I was obsessed with her Shopaholic series … so I’m giving this one a try. So far, so good! I love British humor.
One picture that I’ve had saved on my desktop for a month and haven’t had a blog post to put it in:
Sorry about the language … but it’s Monday. You’re to going to have to let this one slide