Things I’ve realized:
1) After spending hours in my car this weekend to drive to and from a bridal shower, I can say I’m incredibly excited for my best friend’s wedding next month. Us bridesmaids know how to have fun (and so does the bride!).
2) I think I need to sleep for 3 days straight to try and catch up. Lately, I seem to have two late nights in a row and then a free night. I crash so hard on my free night that I don’t end up moving in my sleep and have a sore back to deal with when the alarm clock goes off.
3) 17 Again was on TV last night. I still love that show. Yes, I’m 22.
4) I’m looking forward to getting back to the gym this morning. I went quite hard last Monday … and had serious DOMS in my legs and didn’t go back all week. I could have trained other parts of my body. I didn’t. So I had a 7 day break, and this week will be different. I’m starting things off with a run and some upper body work today!
6) I want it to be Friday already. Whoops. I have a crazy busy week (with a lot of work related driving each day!), but have Friday off again. I need it to be that day. I have exciting things planned!
7) I can’t stop eating sliced turkey breast, usually in my breakfast egg wraps. Delicious. Now I want to eat one. Immediately.
8) My latest TV show? Mad Men. Thank you
baby Jesus Netflix. I’m really, really fresh into it … but I already love it!
Okay, enough with this morning’s list. What’s up guys?! How was your weekend? Tell me something