1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react? Usually, I’m incredibly smiley with them. I’ll go over the top in an effort to be friendly … and probably end up annoying them and make them even more grumpy
2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in? I looooove going out dancing with my girlfriends. Love it. Especially now that I’m a single lady (cue the Beyonce), I like having the freedom to party it up. I tend to go out at least twice a month, and during those other two weekends I absolutely refuse to leave the couch. So I guess that’s a terrible answer to this question. I’m a 50% “going out” girl and a 50% “I want to stay home and laugh at Seth Meyers on Weekend Update” girl.
3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies? Holy crap. Never watch a movie with me – it’s for your own safety. I cry at everything. Everything. Commercials. Survivor (hello, when the family members visit?!). One time, I cried so hard at Marley and Me (even after having seen it before), that I gave myself such a gigantic headache I couldn’t get to sleep that night. And then I woke up every hour. I was distraught.
4. What stresses you out the most? I stress myself out about things that are way too far in the future to worry about (hey Mom, I get that from you … thanks a lot). Things that are weeks away and can be dealt with at a later time tend to eat up a lot of my energy. I’m trying to get better about that, and I think that I slowly am.
5. What do you think people think of you? People think I’m a dead ringer for Jennifer Aniston. Just kidding I think people see me as intelligent, friendly, and motherly. Seriously, for only being 21 … I’m very maternal. My friends refer to me as Mom. Sometimes that’s something I’m flattered by. Sometimes that makes me feel like Miss Buzz Kill.
6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine? I accept it and follow the same routine. I’m not a huge overindulger (is that even a word?). Eating those treats that I enjoy are part of my life – I’m not going to bust my ass for several hours just because I ate a huge bowl of ice cream.
7. Are you easily annoyed? Unfortunately, yes. I have a list of pet peeves longer than my arm. #sorrynotsorry
8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? The filter between my brain and my mouth tends to malfunction sometimes. I voice my opinion (which is usually strong), and sometimes don’t consider what the implications are going to be. And I correct people’s grammar. I hate myself for that. I detest when people do it to me, yet I do it. I am a massive hypocrite and it’s terrible.
9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality? I genuinely care about people. I juggle a lot of things in my life – but I always want to know how my friends are and if there’s anything I can do for them. At any time.
10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room? A busy crowd? Absolutely. A messy room … sometimes. If it’s my own, and I’ve come to terms with the fact that I
don’t want to can’t get to the vacuuming until Saturday, that’s okay. But I get easily distracted if there is a mess in someone else’s home.
Whew. Did you learn anything about me? I’d like to hear some of these answers from you!
What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of you when it comes to your personality? What do you think people think of you?